Deep Construction Industry Experience On Your Side
If you are engaged in a construction dispute in the Tampa area, Padgett Law, P.A., is here to provide you with representation informed by extensive legal and practical experience. As an attorney with more than 35 years of experience, Stanley T. Padgett knows the law. Having begun his career working for his father’s civil engineering firm, he understands the realities construction professionals face every day. He draws upon this deep legal and practical knowledge to guide his clients to successful outcomes in construction litigation.
Why Choose Padgett Law, P.A.?
Here are just a few reasons to choose our firm to represent you:
- Legal experience — Attorney Stanley T. Padgett has been practicing law for more than 30 years.
- Construction industry experience — Mr. Padgett began working for his father’s civil engineering firm in the early 1970s. Over the years, he gained experience in surveying, drafting, design, construction and construction inspection. After law school, handling construction litigation was a natural fit.
- Local knowledge — As a local lawyer, Mr. Padgett is familiar with the specific regulations governing building projects in the Tampa Bay area. We can help you make sure your infrastructure projects are constructed in accordance with relevant laws.
- Customized approach — We will focus on your specific goals and needs, creating a tailored strategy for resolving your concerns. Whether you want to perfect your lien rights, contest a contract or protect yourself from personal liability, we can help.
- Affordable rates — Because our tested experience, we offer big firm quality without the big firm price.
Types Of Construction Cases We Handle
Our clients include business owners, builders, design architects, contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers, bonding companies, condominium associations and other parties engaged in construction disputes. We are well-equipped to resolve any type of construction dispute in Florida, including litigation involving:
- Bids, warranties and contracts
- Mechanic’s or materialman’s liens
- Other construction liens and bond claims
- Architectural design errors
- Wrongful denial of insurance coverage
- Change order, delay and disruption claims
- Damage to adjacent property
- Construction defects (representing builders, architects, suppliers and other construction professionals)
If you’re involved in a construction dispute in Florida, we are here to provide you with the strong representation you need. We will put your best interests first, and keep you out of litigation if possible.
Avoid Disputes When Possible
Construction litigation can be costly. The best way to avoid a dispute is by conducting due diligence on the front end, before contracts have been signed and plans put into action. We are fluent in the language of construction contracts and can help you identify red flags that could cost you dearly if not properly addressed. When disputes do arise we provide cost-effective representation geared toward efficient results.